Luxfer L6X 20 pound CO2 cylinder
- Cylinders are made from Luxfer’s exclusive L6X® alloy, a proprietary version of 6061-T6 specially optimized by Luxfer metallurgists to improve its durability, fracture toughness and resistance to tearing and cracking. More than 40 million L6X cylinders in service around the world have an exemplary record for safety and dependability.
- Highly corrosion-resistant interior and exterior—ideal for wet gases.
- Cylinders perform well at low temperatures.
- Lightweight––up to 40 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders.
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage.
- Brushed external surface provides a low-maintenance finish.
- Cylinders meet or exceed all regulatory standards worldwide.
- Cylinders cycle-tested in excess of 100,000 cycles at service pressure.
- Minimum burst pressure tested to 2.5 times service pressure without failure.
- 20 Lb
- 1800 PSI
- Dimensions: 8” diameter x 23.3” length
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Internal Volume: 13.4 liters
- Thread size: 1.125-12UNF-2B